For an ADS search of papers by the BICEP/SPUD collaboration, please refer to the Papers and Data section in the BICEP1/BICEP2/Keck Array/POLAR-1 tabs.
Here, we link papers that are of interest to our team's cosmology research, as well as recent papers discussed during our weekly journal club.
Cosmology and CMB Polarization
- Kovac PhD thesis (2002), Detection of Polarization in the Cosmic Microwave Background using DASI, local link, ADS.
- Bradford Senior Thesis (2012), A Rotating Polarized Source: Instrument Development for Precision Calibration of Cosmic Microwave Background Polarimeters at the South Pole, PDF.
Journal Club Papers
- Alizadeh and Hirata, How to detect gravitational waves through the cross-correlation of the galaxy distribution with the CMB polarization, arXiv:1201.5374
- Bleem et al, A Measurement of the Correlation of Galaxy Surveys with CMB Lensing Convergence Maps from the South Pole Telescope, arXiv:1203.4808
- Dent, Easson, and Tashiro, Cosmological constraints from CMB distortion, arXiv:1202.6066
- Kogut et al, The Primordial Inflation Explorer (PIXIE): A Nulling Polarimeter for Cosmic Microwave Background Observations, arXiv:1105.2044
- Hand et al, Detection of Galaxy Cluster Motions with the Kinematic Sunyaev-Zel'dovich Effect, arXiv:1203:4219
- van Engelen et al, A Measurement of Gravitational Lensing of the Microwave Background Using South Pole Telescope Data, arXiv:1202.0546