PS1 Science Consortium meeting 2011 at CfA
May 18-May 21, 2011
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics,
Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Use this link to register [NOTE: SITE IS DOWN FOR SCHEDULED MAINTANANCE FROM 3:00am-7:00am EST].
Parallel meeting rooms details can be found here.
- Wednesday 18th May:
- Morning Plenary: Director's report and IPP report
- Afternoon Plenary: PSPS Workshop
- Thursday 19th May:
- Friday 20th May:
- Morning Plenary: Data analysis and data quality. Selected talks from major data analysis initiatives.
- Afternoon : Parallel Sessions
- Saturday 21st May (NOTE: Different location, CfA,
- Morning - Science Council meeting
The main meeting will be held in the Maxwell-Dworkin building (see Google map, or this campus map for details), Room G115, at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS). All parallel sessions will be happening at Maxwell-Dworkin. The Science Council meeting on Saturday will be in Phillips auditorium at the CfA.