Please be advised that we have been assigned a much
earlier window for FedEx pickups. All FedEx packages must be at Shipping & Receiving by 3:30 p.m. each day as the
driver arrives by 3:45 p.m. We no longer
have the option of putting late packages in a drop-box, as none are located on
the CDP property. It should be noted
that the CDP property owner, Bulfinch, is exploring with FedEx the possibility
of having a drop-box installed at the CDP location; however, in the meantime,
the nearest CDP drop-box locations are:
- Arlington Package Express, 350 Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington, Last Pickup 5 p.m.
- Fresh Pond Mall - Box Location: Staples Area, Last Pickup 6 p.m.
- Cheddar Sub Shop Building (Next to 185 Alewife Brook Parkway) – Box
Location: Between Cheddar's and Furniture Store, Last Pickup 7 p.m.
- Cambridge Park (across from Wyeth Pharmaceuticals), 100 Cambridge
Park Drive, Last Pickup 7 p.m. It should also be noted that there is a
UPS Box and a DHL Box next to the FedEx box, whose last pickups are also
at 7 p.m.
- Alewife Center - 62 Whittenmore Avenue - Box Location at entrance to 62 Building at the junction of
Harrison Avenue, Last Pickup 7 p.m.
NOTE: All locations pickup packages Monday through
For 60 Garden Street and 160 Concord Avenue staff, there is a
FedEx drop-box located in the circular driveway outside Phillips Auditorium.Please keep this new timeframe in mind when preparing
packages for FedEx, particularly proposal submissions.
If you have any questions, please contact Mike McIsaac at (617) 495-7318.