Next: Instrument/Calibration Team
Up: Operations Management and
Previous: Mission Planning Team
The DPT performs the data reduction and analysis functions necessary
to support mission planning at the EOF. The specific tasks are the following:
- Receive and process Temporary Processed Spectral & VL Data files.
- Verify the correct execution of the observing program from the previous
day and evaluate the technical quality of the data. Report anomalies to the
IOT and the Science Planning Meeting.
- Perform data management functions, including maintenance of UVCS data
catalog. Make inputs to ECS catalog.
- Support UVCS and other SOHO investigators who want to access UVCS data for
- Generate Summary Data and transmit these data to ECS or CDHF. Access summary
data from other SOHO experiments.
- Coordinate with SAO Data Reduction and Analysis Facility.
- Carry out an in-depth scientific evaluation of the previous weeks
observations (primarily the responsibility of the Lead DPT Scientist)
Fri Jan 17 12:11:15 EST 1997