Registration opens: June 7, 2019
Registration fee increases: July 8, 2019
Online registration closes: July 29, 2019
Please follow the instructions carefully.
- Please follow this link to register: registration and payment. The registration fee will increase to $250 on July 8.
- The deadline for submitting abstracts to the 2019 Workshop has passed. Please write to the LOC (casper2019 -at- cfa -dot- harvard -dot- edu) to see if late submissions are acceptable. See detailed instructions in the Workshop announcement.
- Questions and inquiries should be directed to the LOC.
We are soliciting requests for need-based partial travel support for early-career attendees. As a guideline, we anticipate that the travel awards will cover approximately 50% of lodging and airfare and 100% of registration costs for a limited number of registrants. The travel awards will be be disbursed by reimbursement, and details for that reimbursement will be communicated by email. Those who wish to apply for travel support should should send a short email to the LOC (casper2019 -at- cfa.harvard.edu). We plan to begin evaluating applications on June 24. Please submit by that date for full consideration. In your email, please provide the following information.
- full name
- institution, city/country of origin
- academic degree and level or job title
- research supervisor name
- one sentence describing your signal processing projects or applications
- one sentence describing what you hope to gain by participating in the CASPER Workshop
- your anticipated airfare and lodging expense
- one sentence describing your financial need
All travel support requests are subject to approval by the Workshop organizers. Travel support for workshop participants is made possible by NSF award AST-1932156.