We will continue to accept subsequent applications until all positions are filled.
All the following online application materials are due requested
Letters of reference should be submitted by three "referees" and must be received by the application deadline. The preferred format is pdf, but plain text is also acceptable. Applicants are responsible for ensuring that letters of reference have been received. Use the "View Status" feature to check receipt of a reference letter.
- Personal Information Section
- Thesis Information Section
- Prior Research Interests (Please offer information on prior black hole research and research you plan to pursue in the near future)
- Three Uploaded Forms in PDF (preferred) or Plain Text Format:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Publication List
- Research Proposal
- Three Letters of Reference and Referees Information
The steps for submitting a letter are:
- The applicant supplies the name and e-mail of each referee in the application form.
- A message providing a unique URL is e-mailed to each referee. The referee uses that URL to upload the letter.
- Once the reference letter has been uploaded, the applicant will see "Complete" when checking the appropriate area of the application status page.
PLEASE NOTE: Completion of the Ph.D. is required to begin a Postdoctoral Fellowship; successful candidates who have received their degree within three years of the effective start date of the fellowship must provide verification of their Ph.D.
review the Frequently Asked Questions page before beginning
the online application.
Center for Astrophysics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, creed, color, sex or national origin.