TA: International Fellows

Most non-residents who wish to come to the U.S. must apply for a visa. The type of visa that is appropriate is dictated by the purpose of the visit. A social security number must be obtained on arrival.

Prospective Harvard fellows and Harvard affiliates are encouraged to visit the links below as well the website of the Harvard International Office.

Please get in touch with your administrator to get your visa formality started, sooner rather than later!

SAO fellows and visiting scientists are encouraged to visit this page for SAO-specific information.

Return to TOC


Section Photo